This is where we'll post some of our favorite recipes - hope you enjoy.
To 5 Cups of Water Add - Crazy Jerry's Cheap Label Gumbo Mix
- Bring to a boil, stirring every once in a while.
- When boil is reached, reduce heat to medium, keep at a low rolling boil for 20 minutes.
- 1/2 lb smoked sausage sliced to your liking, or Andouille if you wanna get fancy.
- 1 Can (14oz) undrained diced tomatoes and cook for 5 minutes
- 1/2 lb boiled and PULLED chicken (never, never dice it!)
- 1/2 lb raw shelled / deveined shrimp
- Cook 5 more minutes and it's done!!
(If you're using frozen cooked shrimp, thaw to room temperature and throw in the pot for a couple minutes just to heat).
Pour over White Rice, Spice it up with Crazy Jerry's Cheap Label Hot Sauce, and LAISSEZ LES BONS TEMPS ROULER!!!
CRAZY FAKE CRAB MEAT BURRITO
Have you ever wondered what to do with imitation crab meat? Me neither, cause it's not that good! Well, I did get an idea to try something with it one day and this was before I had any help from google. Anyway, I made it and asked Betty Boop to try it and she said "Heck No", or something like that. But, after sweet talking her for awhile she did try it (this was in 1995) and I'm still making it for her today! So, why don't ya'll make it... it's quick and simple and pretty darn good! Let me know what you think.
Take a flour tortilla and spread sour cream on it, then put on the fake crab meat. Next, cover it with shredded cheddar cheese. Pour on our Cheap Label Seafood & A Whole Lot More Sauce (which was called Oyster, Clam & Everything Else Sauce when I first made this recipe...) fold the tortilla up and throw it in your George Foreman Grill to crisp it up a little and the cheese is melted. I pour more Cheap Label Hot Sauce on it or a little salsa, and, it's done. Hope you like it!
- 2 Salmon Fillets - Skin On
- 1 Red Bell Pepper Sliced in Thin Strips
- 1 Green Bell Pepper Sliced in Thin Strips
- 1 Extra Large Ripe Tomato Sliced
- 1 Cup Grated Parmesan Cheese (or more like we do)
- 1 Bottle Crazy Jerry's "Cheap Label Seafood & A Whole Lot More Hot Sauce"
Place Salmon Fillets in a 3" to 4" deep aluminum pan skin down. Pour Seafood Hot Sauce over Fillets until you have approximately 1/2" sauce in the the bottom of the pan. Layer the bell peppers over the fillets. Next, layer the tomato slices on the top of the peppers. Now, cover everything liberally with the Parmesan cheese.
Tent the pan with aluminum foil (allowing the salmon to steam in the sauce). Place the pan on low grill or low oven (300 to 350 degrees). Test Salmon by flaking with fork (when the salmon flakes, remove from the heat).
Serve Salmon on dish with Crazy Rice and drizzle sauce from the pan over the salmon and rice. Enjoy!
Makes 2 servings
- 6 Tablespoons Slivered Almonds
- 6 Tablespoons Chopped Onion
- 1 Cup Uncooked Long-grain White Rice
- 8 Tablespoons Butter or Margin
- 3 Cups Water
- 3 Chicken Bouillon Cubes
- 3 Teaspoons Lemon Juice
- 1 Teaspoon Salt
- 2 Three (3) oz Cans Chopped Drained Mushrooms (optional)
In sauce pan, cook almonds, onions, and rice in butter for 5 to 10 minutes, stirring frequently until lightly browned.
Add water, bouillon cubes, lemon juice and salt. Bring to boil, stirring to dissolve bouillon cubes. Reduce heat; cover and cook slowly about 20 to 25 minutes or till liquid is absorbed and rice is fluffy. Stir in drained mushrooms.
Makes 6 servings
REDNECK GUMBO MARY
START WITH: 4 CUPS WATER and ADD 8 TABLESPOONS CRAZY JERRY'S GUMBO MIX
STIR WELL, BRING TO BOIL, REDUCE HEAT TO MEDIUM AND COOK AT A LOW BOIL FOR
15 MINUTES AND SET ASIDE.
THERE AIN'T NO RECIPE MEASUREMENTS FOR THIS HERE DRINK, IT'S A DO IT YOURSELFER - I CAIN'T DO EVERYTHING FOR YA
- TOMATO JUICE
- LEMON JUICE
- CLAM JUICE(OPTIONAL) ---(SEE BELOW)
- WHITE LIGHTNIN (AT LEAST 180 PROOF)
- CRAZY JERRY'S HOT SAUCE
- CRAZY JERRY'S GUMBO MIX
JUST ADD ALL THIS STUFF UNTIL YORE TASTE BUDS TELLS YOU THAT'S ENUFF!
TOPPINS (THAT'S GARNISH FOR YA'LL WHO AIN'T REDNECKS !)
EVERYTHING HERE IS OPTIONAL--THAT MEANS TAKE IT OR LEAVE IT FOR YA'LL WHO ARE REDNECKS
- BURNT SMOKED SAUSAGE
- BIG JOHN'S PICKLED PIGS FOOT
- FAKE CRAB MEAT
- HALF SOUR GARLIC PICKLE
- A SODA CRACKER
- AND A BAG OF CLIFTY FARM CRACKLINS ON THE SIDE
NOW AFTER YA'LL MAKE THIS ALL UP---TAKE THAT FAKE CRAB MEAT AND THROW IT IN THE GARBAGE CAUSE THERE'S SOME THINGS EVEN A REDNECK WON'T MIX WITH THEIR MOONSHINE!
POUR ON ICE IN A BALL MASON JAR
CRAZY Shrimp & Mussels with Rice or Pasta
If you are using frozen raw mussels, frozen raw or cooked shelled and deveined shrimp, bring to room temperature and set aside. (You can use packaged frozen mussels cooked in a microwave then added to sauce if you like).
- Start with a big cast iron frying pan or whatever you got
- Put in one bottle Crazy Jerry's Hot Sauce
- Add 5 teaspoons garlic powder -- stir in well
- Stir in 4 teaspoons mesquite or hickory smoke
- Add 1 stick butter and bring to a low boil.
- Add mussels first and let cook for 5 minutes -- then add shrimp and cook for another 5 minutes.
- Serve over white or yellow rice or pasta.
- Put left over sauce over the Shrimp and Mussels
DOUBLE CHEESE FRENCH ONION SOUP
- 1/4 Cup butter
- 4 Large onions, sliced and separated into rings
- 1 Tablespoon all-purpose flour
- 2 Cups chicken broth
- 2 1/2 Cups beef broth
- 1/4 Cup dry white wine
- 3/4 Teaspoon salt
- 1/4 Teaspoon pepper
- 1 Pound package mozzarella cheese block
Place sliced onion rings in large microwave bowl with butter. Microwave until onions are tender, then add the rest of the ingredients (except for the mozzarella cheese). Bring to a boil, reduce heat and simmer 15 minutes.
Ladle soup into 6 individual bowls. Top each with a thick slice of mozzarella cheese. Bake at 350 degrees for 10 minutes or until cheese melts.
Garlic, Parmesan Cheese French Toast
- 1 Loaf French bread
- Garlic Powder
- Grated Parmesan Cheese
Slice bread, spread on soft butter, sprinkle with garlic powder and cover with grated parmesan cheese. Put in oven on broil for just a couple of minutes... until it has toasted.
SERVE WITH A BIG GLASS OF WINE AND YOU'RE GOOD TO GO !!